Thursday, December 3, 2009

Individual Presentations Day 1

Hello all, and congratulation to all of the people that went today. Awesome stuff!!

Things that stuck in my head:

Christina's paper was really impressive. I think that if I had to choose a paper to sum up the major themes of this class, her's would pretty much be at the top of the list. Texture not text. And how appropriate from an art major. (that's right isn't it?) It is a very important theme when the characteristics of immortality are involved. Very insightful, and I'll probably use it to help me sum up my paper. Thanks Christina!

Elissa and her number stuff! There is some crazy stuff going on there. I wasn't following all the dates that carefully but it is great that someone was! Good job picking up where most of us slacked off!

Amanda's teaser of her Gradus story was great, and I'm definitely going to go read it.

Everyone else did a great job too. I'm excited to see everyone else go next Tuesday and Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment